A multi-skilled writer with a sharp sense of humor and passion for outstanding advertising.
Organic | Copywriter 2015-17 // Freelance Senior Copywriter 2020-21 // Senior Copywriter 2021-23
BBDO | Freelance Senior Copywriter 2019-20
Madison Square Garden | Freelance Copywriter 2017-18
Self-Employed | Freelance Creative 2012-15
1919 | Creative Assistant 2010-11
Grey | Creative Assistant 2004-06 // Freelance Copywriter 2007-08
Ford, Voyager, The New York Rangers, Subway, Tim Tam, Quaker Oats, The Ritz-Carlton Residences,
Dairy Queen, Hawaiian Tropic, E*Trade, Canon, Smuckers, Kmart, 3M, Pizza Pro, FoxFire Printing
TV, Print, CRM Email, Social, Radio, Web
- Won a Bronze Clio for work on social videos for The New York Rangers.
- Writer on two national TV commercials for Ford Service.
- Ran a one-person agency serving four clients from 2012-2015.
- Wrote the initial emails that helped Organic/BBDO win Ford’s CRM business.
- Witnessed a sea-change in the creative culture at Grey in the mid-2000s.
- Mentored three junior copywriters.
Other Work Experiences
Production Assistant, Waiter, Golf Caddy, Comedy Producer, President of College Entertainment Board
The School of Visual Arts
Upright Citizens Brigade
Improv & Sketch Comedy 2003-Present
Theatre & Economics BA
- Won Outstanding Student of the Month Award.
I can develop concepts using Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere, and the Google Docs platforms.